HEY, THERE. I’M SO GLAD THAT YOU STOPPED BY!
I’m Leah – wife to my husband and high school sweetheart Tyler and dog mom to our rescue pup Kane. We live in our hometown in central Wisconsin in an almost-century-old Cape Cod that I fell in love with the second I walked in the door. I love reading on our purple-floored front porch, capturing everyday moments on camera, burning candles, and cuddling with our 75-pound lap dog. If it was 65 degrees and sunny all year round, I would be the happiest girl in the world. My life was intersected by Jesus at a young age and I haven’t looked back since.
I’m passionate about: Jesus, high-quality cuisine, naps, reading, autumn, sushi, chai lattes, mixing patterns, worship through song, $5 Tuesdays at our local movie theater, laughing loudly, and floral everything.
I started My Favorite Adventure in June of 2014 when I was looking for an outlet to share with others as well as record my memories for myself. I never thought that other people would be interested in hearing about what books I love and what I’m currently up to, but here we are! I love the community that I’ve found on the internet and hope that you’ll love it too. If you have any questions or thoughts or just want to chat, feel free to contact me.
- Tyler and I were married on our sixth dating anniversary. He asked me to “please be his girlfriend” when I was 15 and he was 17.
- I’m left-handed (and have broken my left arm twice).
- My favorite food is mashed potatoes. Always.
- I’m a secretary at the church I’ve attended my whole life.
- I love Jesus. I love worshiping through song. I love to color in my Bible.
- I’ve had the same best friend for 10 years (hi, Van!).
- I’ve read the Harry Potter series two dozen times.
- My favorite movie of all time is Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls (side note: the only time a sequel was better than the original).